BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Representative, Information Risk
Information Risk assists the Information Risk Officer (IRO), Senior Information Risk Officer (SIRO) and Corporate Senior Information Risk Officer (CSIRO) to help manage information risk and ensure the relevant internal information risk management controls are sound and effective for the businesses they support. This role executes day-to-day information risk activities and assists in special projects related to information protection. The candidate will facilitate issues remediation, tracking and reporting to help ensure effective controls are in place to remediate risk. S/he assists in data reporting tasks, including pulling/aggregating data from multiple sources and understanding metrics (Key Risk Indicators, Key Performance Indicators, etc.). This role does not have direct reports, but the individual will be interacting with team members and internal clients. Liaison work with other business units, operations, technology, risk, legal and compliance staff may be required.
- Assist in implementation of our information risk management framework, ensuring quality and consistency on all items.
- Executes on information risk queries for the business.
- Works with internal partner teams across information risk and information security disciplines to ensure pertinent remediation, tracking and reporting are in place to maintain an effective control environment.
- Support other CSIRO program initiatives and goals as required.
- B.S. or B.A. or equivalent work experience required.
- Relevant security certifications are highly preferred, such as Certified Information Security Management (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- 2+ years in an information security, information risk or information technology discipline preferred; Risk and/or audit experience preferred. Financial services experience is preferred.
- Understanding of cyber security and information risk concepts, controls and risks.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships that facilitate the execution of information risk initiatives, with good influencing, collaboration and motivating skills.
- Ability to quickly cultivate an understanding of the operational aspects of the business area(s) we support and the specific risks that exist within a particular line of business/multiple businesses (and how these risks may be addressed/mitigated).
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as very solid PC skills, including advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and presentation tools (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment that is deadline-oriented.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70348
Organization: CM - Control Risk Compliance-HR06112
Requisition Number: 1905408