BNY Mellon Careers
Client Operations Analyst
- Exceed client expectations by using product, technical and client expertise to effectively solve client issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate investigations and responses by the Global Support and Services.
- Fully own escalated issues from inception to resolution to ensure resolution times meet client expectations.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of client business and operational workflows by working closely with client operations and production teams.
- Contribute knowledge of client business practices to overall Eagle knowledge management (KCS articles, test cases, etc).
- Engage in early stages of client lifecycle to share ownership of key implementation decisions; influence decisions with an eye towards post-implementation operations and long-term client success.
- Maintain ownership of decision logs after implementation.
- Effectively advocate on behalf of client needs to GSS leadership.
- Understand and contribute to the immediate and 3-month horizon needs and objectives of clients.
- Own current client temperature and work closely with client Relationship Manager on mid-range client goals.
- Maintain daily communication with Platform Management support resources to ensure no new P1 incidents have occurred
- Engage on P1 incidents with SMEs as they’re escalated to us during normal business hours.
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase client satisfaction and overall value of Eagle suite (training, new projects, sales opportunities, etc).
- Provide oversight, heightened awareness around and support of the successful onboarding of new BNYM clients
- Deliver on BK releases supporting Stability and Resiliency goals
- Contribute to the successful upgrade to v2017 across the BNYM platforms
- BA in Finance, Accounting or IT.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- 3-7 years of experience in the investment, private wealth and/or financial services industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivator with a strong work ethic, initiative, critical and strategic problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills.
- Must be able to quickly gather and analyse data.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with the ability to thrive in a dynamic working environment.
- Collaborative interpersonal skills; ability to work within teams.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, both with colleagues and with internal and external clients.
- Expertise in the investment management industry.
- Experience using Eagle products is preferred.
- Flexibility to support market hours and do some after-hours work when necessary.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70105
Organization: AS Eagle Cloud And EMS-HR06432
Requisition Number: 1905458