Working within the EMEA Technology Governance group, a function of global Technology, and collaborating with a globally dispersed team of technical, business and operational experts, the role holder will provide critical support to local, regional and global initiatives.
Key focus areas of the role include enhancing the effectiveness of Technology oversight and governance and strengthening the control environment through development and analysis of advanced management information.
- In alignment with corporate and global Technology objectives, oversee the development of processes and tools supporting EMEA Technology Governance.
- Undertake analysis of large, complex data sets and present results in forms appropriate to target audiences.
- Interpret the rationale, logic and data behind management information provided to and prepared by EMEA Technology Governance.
- Challenge management information where it indicates non-compliance with policy, process, standards or regulation.
- Prepare materials, including documents, spreadsheets and presentations, as necessary to support the team in providing effective governance and oversight of IT services support the EMEA region, legal entities and business functions.
- Perform business, technical and process analysis including solution design and specification writing.
The role holder must have excellent verbal and written communication skills including a talent for expressing complex problems and solutions in a manner suited to a variety of audiences. Experience of operating in a matrix reporting environment is vital.
They will possess excellent organisational ability, be self-motivated, risk aware and effective in prioritising multiple tasks in a busy and dynamic environment.
An innovative mind and can-do attitude are key attributes.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience in business, technical or process analysis and a broad understanding of technology and systems ideally gained in a financial, regulatory or compliance environment.
- Strong data analytics skills and the ability to work with large data sets.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, charting and complex functions.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner.
Advantageous Skills and Experience
- Working experience of data visualization tools such as Tableau and Qlik.
- Understanding of SQL queries and database concept
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60157
Organization: Office of CIO-HR18027
Requisition Number: 1905491