BNY Mellon Careers
Representative, Client Processing
The Representative, Client Processing, applies expertise and judgement in providing quality, and occasionally complex client service and support to internal and external clients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution, transaction processing (i.e., STP, manual), reconciliations and updates to client accounts in a timely manner.
Daily Fund Order Processing operations:
- Ensure BNYM Fund Order Processing client trade instructions are received, validated and processed with the Underlying Target Fund Administrators within the agreed deadlines.
- Review all trade related fax/email confirmations to ensure trade instructions have been sent correctly and perform callbacks to underlying Target Fund Administrators in line with agreed deadlines.
- Be pro-active in chasing/receiving trade contract notes and ensure they are checked to the original client instruction – any differences should be highlighted to line management and investigated immediately.
- Update corporate actions/proxy voting logs and prepare notices to clients in line with internal deadlines.
- Ensure Reporting Deliverables are achieved daily.
- Achieve and exceed key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Complete daily duties as outlined by BNYM FOP management.
- Ensure The Bank of New York Mellon procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Suggest efficiencies and improvements to current procedures where appropriate.
- Take responsibility for personal development and seek challenges within your role.
- Ensure all filing and checklists are completed in a manner suitable for future review by line management and by auditors.
- Be an active team player assisting and providing cover for other team members.
- Be Accountable and escalate accordingly
- Prepare trade related and non-trade cash payments.
- Check to ensure all cash payment instructions have been funded according and are sent correctly in a timely manner.
- Validate BNYM Fund Order Processing Client Cash trading account statements on a daily basis.
- Work with BNYM Outsourcing Regions to ensure all open stock and asset reconciliation items are investigated and resolved.
Management information system:
- Ensure that the management information system (MIS) is updated in a timely manner and distributed to the Supervisor/Assistant Manager
- Highlight any issues or concerns to line management immediately
- Answer client/custody/trade related queries in a timely manner.
- Ensure to maintain a professional and proactive relationship with clients at all times.
Minimum educational requirements:
Leaving Certificate essential. Preferable to have a diploma or degree in Finance/Business.
Excellent organisational, inter-personal and communication skills
Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines, as well as strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Initiative and enthusiasm with an ability to achieve challenging goals
- Good knowledge of Fund of Funds would be an advantage
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-
Internal Jobcode: 70611
Organization: AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1905501