BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Regulatory Administration/Filings
- Provides research and analytic support regarding specific areas of legislation.
- Drafts and reviews statements and materials for board of directors meetings, often regarding specific legislation.
- Analyses legislation and data related to laws to provide management with materials required to manage around them.
- Examines reports for accuracy, consistency and compliance against regulatory mandates.
- Performs calculations needed to answer regulatory questions on behalf of clients.
- Works with clients accounting firms to exchange client information and data needed for regulatory matters.
- Provides clients with reports regarding legislation.
- No direct reports.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Relevant combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of experience preferred.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry preferred.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70386
Organization: AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1905558