BNY Mellon Careers
Technician, Client Processing
1. Process/verify issuance/advise letter of credit under applicable standard banking practices and Bank of New York Mellon Operating Procedures using the Global Trade System (GTS).
2. Examine/verify documents presented in a timely manner in accordance to the applicable standard banking practices and Bank of New York Mellon Operating Procedures while utilizing specific Departmental guidelines.
3. Process payments associated with Letters of Credit and Trade Loan. Escalate potential problems or unusual transactions to Manager.
4. Resolve any inconsistencies with the appropriate parties.
5. Ensure the timely processing and follow-up of all assigned work in order of priority as set by Departmental guidelines.
6. Maintain professional communication with relevant parties.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Minimum 1 year of experience in the export/import document examination.
2. Good communication skills.
3. A good working knowledge of the applicable standard banking practices and Bank of New York Mellon Operating Procedures.
4. Ability to continue development of knowledge of Bank systems.
5. Good capability on read,write and listen in English
6. Work during Chinese holiday
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Internal Jobcode: 70613
Organization: Global Pymnts & Treas Serv Ops-HR06382
Requisition Number: 1905563