BNY Mellon Careers
Global Partnered Solutions Analyst
The Global Partnered Solutions (“GPS”) team is part of BNY Mellon Investment Management (“IM”) and partners with BNY Mellon Investment Services (“IS”) to help solve the challenges of IS clients through the investment capabilities of the IM investment companies. GPS interacts equally with the IM investment companies, and IM Distribution to primarily help the IS Global Client Management Client Executives (“GCM CE”) and Asset Servicing Relationship Executives (“AS RE”) navigate, identify, prioritize and track IM opportunities. The position will support the GPS platforms in EMEA and APAC, while reporting into the NA GPS.
- Work with IM investment companies/ IM Distribution, and GCM CE and AS RE’s to create, maintain and expand the IM Account Plans and process that supports the collaboration with IS
- Serve as the primary navigational point of contact for IS personnel seeking access into IM
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly MIS/KPI reporting
- Work with IM investment management companies to develop value-added themes that will support GCM CE and AS RE’s efforts to gain introductions for IM at IS
- Support GPS in creating, maintaining educational campaigns/programs with IS on behalf of IM investment management
- Build strong partnerships across the organization - IM investment companies/IM Distribution and IS, especially GCM CE and AS RE’s
- Solicit and incorporate feedback from a large group of stakeholders across the firm to refine product stories and support accessibility of sales materials.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Desire to pursue CFA, CAIA and/or MBA preferred.
- Minimum Language Skills English; 0-2 years’ experience.
- Understanding of the capital markets, wealth management, and asset management products across fixed income, equity, hedge funds, private equity, and/or real assets.
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and have the willingness to take on additional responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a strong ability to develop relationships and influence outcomes in large, globally complex matrix organizations.
- May require successful completion of FINRA Series 7.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70650
Job: Asset Management
Organization: Global Distribution Admin-HR11424
Requisition Number: 1905674