BNY Mellon Careers
Analyst, Client Onboarding/Transitions/Conversion/KYC
The Global Account and Market Administration (GAMA) team is a client facing team that is responsible for opening and amending accounts for all our clients across EMEA. The team is made up of 40 plus individuals based in Manchester, with colleagues based across EMEA and in the US. We liaise with Clients, Relationship Managers and other internal areas to achieve this. The team is the focal point for ensuring accurate and timely set-up of all new and existing client accounts, markets and static data.
- Take full responsibility for a client caseload and act as the link between the client / RM and the various operational areas of the Bank.
- Interpret client instructions and complete the necessary documentation to ensure that the static data is accurately set up on all Bank systems.
- Conduct an in-depth regular reviews of all outstanding items ensuring activities are completed in accordance to service level agreements.
- Build and maintain good client relationships in order to facilitate confidence in the department and assist in its continued success.
- Develop a full understanding of an individual client’s requirements in relation to the establishment of new accounts in order to complete the successful transition of new business.
- Widen knowledge of all areas of the Bank and of global markets in order to be able to efficiently resolve client queries and be able to add value to the client through this.
- Financial services experience preferred but not essential
- Essential good IT skills including excel
- Previous experience of managing multiple, high volumes tasks and priorities with excellent attention to detail and time management to work to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience of working directly with clients and confidence to play a key role in delivering excellent service
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to work with minimum management supervision
- Language skills preferred but not essential (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch
- Annual Holiday – 25 Days, plus bank holidays and the ability to purchase a further 5 days
- Pension – 12% employer contribution
- Life Assurance, Income protection and Medical Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health screening
- Season ticket loans
- Recognition and service awards
- 2 volunteering days per annum
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70087
Organization: Client Activation-HR16352
Requisition Number: 1905750