BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Business Technology Liaison- Yardi Specialist
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Technical experience preferred.
Business Analysis and Support Services (BASS) is a global team that operates in North America, Ireland, Poland and Germany and supports the different platforms and product lines within the Alternative Investment Services division. The main disciplines within the team are system support, project management and business analysis for Real Estate, Single manager, Private Equity and Fund of Funds. The Analyst/support role involves supporting the Real Estate service delivery teams utilizing the Yardi platform to provide fund administration to real estate investment clients.
· Provide YARDI subject matter expertise and be the primary point of contact for "technical" advice and support to accounting and investor services users.
· Support Fund Accountants with the setup and design of Accounting Automation rules and with use of various Accounting and General Ledger Consolidation Methods such as Full Consolidation, Equity Method / Pickup, Minority Interest, NCI, etc.
· Support Fund Accountants with the setup, automation and tracking of various Cash and Income transactions that impact Investor Ledger, Capital Balances and related Cash Flows.
· Support Fund Accountants with the automation and reporting of Performance Returns including TWR, industry standard benchmarks such as NCREIF, IPD as well as ILPA / PERE reporting, etc.
· Assist in the preparation of Business Requirement Documents for systems enhancements and report enhancements/creation.
· Complete Quality Control testing for local user environment and be part of Quality Control global team.
· Participate in new client data conversions. Support the Client Servicing New business team. This will incorporate participation in project planning, assisting in the system set ups and user testing where applicable.
· Working with new and existing YARDI users to implement system developments and deliver training. Troubleshoot YARDI operational issues prior to referring to vendor for resolution.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Woodland Park
Internal Jobcode: 70168
Organization: AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1905758