BNY Mellon Careers
Intermediate Representative, Client Processing in Dublin Cash Team
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Based in Pershing Securities International PSIL Dublin office, this role is within the Client Service Delivery CSD division.
The Cash Team manages the control of funds into and out of Client Accounts. On a daily basis the Team is responsible for processing incoming cheques and the production of computerised and manual cheques. The team also look after the daily broadcasts of Unapplied Funds and reconciliation of Hub accounts.
- Processing incoming cheques
- Computerised cheque runs & preparation of manual cheque requests
- Unapplied Funds process
- Stop cheque Requests and Out of date cheques process
- Aged Debtors Review
- Nexus Loans
- FX Settlement
- Invoice processing
- Daily Cash reconciliations review and escalation
- Project support and testing
- Provide cross over support, training and assistance as and when required
- Ongoing reviews of all procedures and control models
- Completion of Daily Control Function Checklists DCFCs
- Support for intraday cover and dual processing
- Ensure all queries and calls are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Executes client requisites in a timely, professional & accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Maintains books & records in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance, determining when more complex problems should be referred to a supervisor or senior professional.
- Any other processes that may be required with growth in client base or changes to operating model
- Used to working in a controlled deadline driven environment
- Numerate with good analytical skills, strong attention to detail is essential
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to carry out tasks accurately and manage workloads within tight deadlines
- Service orientated and client focused
- Initiative and drive to achieve challenging goals
- Effective Team player
- Professional approach to work and personal appearance
- Previous experience in payments, cash management or operations environment desirable
- Performs (sometimes complex) operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing updates to client accounts or company records. Conducts independent analysis and policy interpretation.
- Executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance as necessary.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-Dublin
Internal Jobcode: 70610
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1905820