BNY Mellon Careers
Principal, Third Party Continuity/Recovery
Role will report to the Business Continuity Head to establish and build a Third Party Continuity framework in support for the development, implementation, and maturation of comprehensive Business Continuity Management (“BCM”) program globally. This position is chartered to drive a program that ensures BNY Mellon operates with a confident state of confirmed recoverability and resiliency. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Investigate, identify and catalog 3rd Party recovery delivery capabilities
• Institute and communicate Master Service Agreement contract language;;
• Manage 3rd Party involvement in the Business Continuity Program including assessment, reviews of recovery capability, planning, testing, and associated resiliency delivery materials;
• Evaluate 3rd Party dependency requirements align with stated delivery commitments;
• Escalate and facilitate solutions in cases where 3rd Party recovery capabilities do not satisfy business dependency requirements;
• Support Continuity Assessment & Performance Evaluation;
• Partner with 3rd Party Governance, Legal, Sourcing, and peer management organizations;
• Support Business Continuity assessment, planning, testing with focus on Third Party perspective;
• Verify suppler obligations are met in a disruption
QualificationsBachelor‘s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
10-12 years of total work experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 85181
Organization: Global Business Resiliency-HR17252
Requisition Number: 1905908