BNY Mellon Careers
Data, Analytics and Technology Solutions Marketing Director
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2019, BNY Mellon had $34.5 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $1.8 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
BNY Mellon Marketing It is an exciting time to join BNY Mellon Marketing.
Under the leadership of a new Chief Marketing Officer, Marketing has embarked
on a transformation to drive even stronger brand recognition and increased
client loyalty to drive organic growth. We are creating a world-class marketing
organization, comprised of new strategies, people, processes and capabilities,
integrated to deliver business results. Marketing and Corporate Strategy both
report into the Bank’s head of Strategy, and have a close, collaborative
partnership to develop and execute the Company’s top growth initiatives.
Role description and opportunities
BNY Mellon is a leading provider of data and analytics financial products and technology solutions to a large, diverse and global client base. We provide accounting and investment data records for trillions of AUM, risk analytical solutions for hedge funds and asset managers, collateral and clearing portfolio and trading solutions and enterprise data management for RIAs and broker-dealers. Scaling these and other new products is a core part of BNY Mellon’s new growth strategy.
The Data, Analytics, and Technology Solutions Marketing Director, reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and will lead BNY Mellon’s overall efforts in developing the enterprise-wide data, analytics and technology marketing strategy, shaping the narrative for clients and other stakeholders. This individual will have unparalleled exposure to the senior leadership of BNY Mellon, our top clients, and other influential stakeholders. This is also an opportunity for a senior leader to help shape the future direction of this Marketing function and the broader Company.
Key responsibilities include the following
- Creating the overall BNY Mellon vision for data and analytics, in partnership with key stakeholders
- Leading marketing and client development efforts for BNY Mellon data and analytics offerings globally
- Generating revenue through the articulation of market requirements, prioritizing products, managing sales priorities, creating core KPIs
- Working with the team to create dynamic new product messaging, marketing materials, communications, sales tools
- Building strong and productive relationships with colleagues in Corporate Strategy, Marketing Centers of Excellence, Sales and Finance
- Being the internal expert on data business trends, new technologies and best practices
A successful candidate should ideally have these qualifications
- Demonstrated passion for data, analytics, emerging technologies and a track record of driving substantial growth
- Stellar marketing, communication and interpersonal skills at all levels of business to enable effective/productive communications with both colleagues and clients essential
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a results-driven, team-oriented environment and ability to navigate and excel in a global model
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to work with strong accountability, proactivity and urgency
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills with the ability to handle multiple deadlines and priorities simultaneously
- Track record of commercial business development, sales and revenue growth desirable
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- 10 years of related experience preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred
- Strong academic credentials
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 85410
Organization: Corporate Marketing-HR08384
Requisition Number: 1905993