BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Change Management
- Leads and controls standard change management projects, including product launches or enhancements, changes in BNYMs services, enhancements to existing businesses, operational support enhancements, risk and security enhancement or changes driven by regulatory bodies.
- Incumbents are gaining experience in change management and mastering the basics of the discipline and the firms products/services.
- May receive guidance from more experienced Change Management roles.
- Delivers and implements projects within project parameters and deadlines using standard project process/implementation methods.
- Manages goals, risks, issues and resources and ensures QA process is applied throughout each project/service lifecycle.
- Constructs basic effort-driven, resource-levelled project plans for assigned projects.
- Facilitates project meetings and workshops as appropriate.
- Produces outputs from project group sessions and reports on issues to relevant parties for sign off.
- Monitors project process, risks and issues through weekly reports, CAIR log, project plans.
- Responsible for escalating issues to more senior team members.
- Assists with development of project post-implementation reviews.
- Manages smaller, less complex internal and external projects.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Min. 4-5 years of total work experience in a financial sector preferred.
- Experience in Project and Change Management or experience within one or more of the asset servicing functions would be an asset.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70272
Organization: AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1906004