BNY Mellon Careers
Client Service Support Representative
We are seeking a candidate to support the relationship management and sales efforts of our Insurance Client Strategies team. The candidate should have experience with at least one of the following: project management, client support, sales and marketing, or product management assistance. While investment experience is not a requirement it would be advantageous.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Assist/lead product management projects which will include serving as a liaison with the marketing, sales, and consultant relations teams as well as broader BNY Mellon channels. The candidate will learn about BNY Mellon products and services and help to leverage those for Insurance clients and prospects.
- Support relationship management efforts by overseeing client reporting, providing data support for current and prospective client projects, coordinating firm-wide resources for client reporting and directing all aspects of onboarding activity for new clients.
- Assist with Insurance sales efforts both internally and externally and support cross-selling efforts for current clients.
- 2-5 years of experience with project management, sales support, client support; within investment management industry a plus
- Strong communication skills
- High energy, self-motivated
- Individual and team contributor
- Problem solving skills
- Longer term interests and potential advancement in relationship management, sales and/or marketing
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Internal Jobcode: 80003
Job: Asset Management
Organization: MELLON WITH TOH ADJ-HR13428
Requisition Number: 1906273