BNY Mellon Careers
Spec QA/Testing Analyst- Manual
Develops testing plan scenarios for complex unit, process, function, integration and acceptance testing.
Responsible for definition, planning and execution of testing efforts. Provides technical guidance to assigned project teams.
May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project. Develops test cases, scenarios and scripts to ensure applications quality.
Designs and develops usability testing scenarios, and administers more complex portions of the testing process.
Defines criteria for testing, analyzes results of testing sessions and presents results to Quality Assurance leadership.
Analyzes complex systems requirements.
Helps resolve complex problems detected in testing. Recommends new products and provide guidance and expertise in their development. Identifies and documents software and systems defects. Assists in providing solutions to resolve defects.
Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree is beneficial
- 6-8+ years of experience in a systems quality environment required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge in PL/SQL, is preferred
- Experience in testing APIs using tools such as SoapUI, is preferred
- Hands-on experience in utilizing automation tools such as UFT and Selenium is preferred
- Working as part of an Agile (Scrum) team, preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Pennington
Internal Jobcode: 45127
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Pershing Technology-HR06376
Requisition Number: 1906304