BNY Mellon Careers
EMEA Regional Change Program Manager
ERC provides governance, portfolio and programme management expertize, as well as administrative support to the regional change agenda, thereby ensuring seamless end to end delivery, prioritised execution against detailed requirements and the efficient use of our resources. ERC activities also directly support our regulatory communications strategy through a UK and Ireland Regulatory Affairs function. Activities include:
- Coordination and management of the Regional Change Portfolio, inclusive of budgeting and resourcing.
- Consolidated reporting and communications.
- Programme initiation and set up.
- Change delivery across the Corporate portfolios (Strategic Growth and Change, Sustain/Support Current Business Model and Regulatory Control).
- Remediation and FIX of failing programmes.
- Provision of an ERC Regulatory Affairs function supporting regulatory communications.
Background to Role:
Leadership of complex multiple Line of Business and Legal Entity change programs/projects.
Program/Project Manager Duties:
Leads and provides some direction and guidance for a wide array of activities associated with program/project planning and management to ensure that programs/projects are completed on time, within budget and to internal client specifications.
Manages and oversees the end-to-end program/project management activities such as reporting, planning, issue/risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, internal client management, relationship management and other program/project documentation preparation for change initiatives of high complexity. Directs and controls all work performed. Reports and escalates progress/issues to senior management, as needed.
Develops detailed program/project plans and schedules, including goals, risks and resource allocation. Monitors results for significant deviations.
Manages vendor and client relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met. Maintains regular contact with clients and coordinates and reports on program/project progress and accomplishments.
May provide input for (program/project) team member performance appraisals. Works with all required functions and groups to effectively plan and execute the project. May coordinate resources across organizational boundaries.
Serves as a liaison between clients and internal groups to ensure delivery of programs/projects on time, within budget, and to specification. Manages communication with business leaders at a detailed functional level and discusses/resolves issues. Manages client expectations and ensures program/project delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
- 10 -12 years of total work experience in Program/Project Management preferred.
- First class communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in the Financial Services sector.
- Experience working in a confidential environment.
- Literacy in the following software packages: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel (high level of skill essential), Visio, Project (latter not essential).
- Flexibility in terms of both working hours and work undertaken will be required.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 70183
Organization: EMEA IS REG Change Area Mgmt-HR16447
Requisition Number: 1906334