BNY Mellon Careers
IM EMEA - General Manager - Luxembourg
BNY Mellon Investment Management’s goal is to build and manage investment and wealth management strategies and solutions that address the ever-changing needs of our clients. Drawing on deep expertise, we collaborate with our clients to understand their needs and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific requirements. As recognised pioneers of the multi-boutique model, BNY Mellon have some of the best investment ideas, from the finest investment minds, all in one place.
BNY Mellon Investment Management has over US$1.8 trillion AUM (as at 31 March 2019) and is the global investment management arm of BNY Mellon, one of the world’s largest global asset managers We provide investment management, investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world.
The purpose of this role is to both lead and provide executive management for BNY Mellon Fund Management Luxembourg (“MFM Lux”) to ensure it meets its statutory, regulatory, legal and business obligations as a critical component of BNY Mellon IM EMEAs European distribution business.
• Provide general staff management oversight in respect of the MFM Lux employees
• Act as Chairman and Board Director of MFM Lux
• Act as the Conducting Officer for the Portfolio Management Oversight function in respect of both DPM and Pooled Fund Investment mandates, or appoint and oversee employee(s) to carry out this function, as deemed optimal within MFM Lux.
• Ongoing development and enhancement of the Conducting Officer framework, including analysis tools together with reporting and escalation of each function to the relevant internal committees and Board.
Generic Staff Responsibilities:
• Comply with all corporate policies and procedures within the department.
• Alert management immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internal controls effectiveness.
• Notify management and/or Compliance immediately of any regulatory breach.
• Comply with health and safety policies and procedures operating within the business.
Shared Values and Core Competencies:
• Client Focus – Putting the client at the centre of all that we do
• Integrity – Acting with the highest ethical standards for our company, our employees and our clients
• Teamwork – Fostering collaboration and diversity to empower employees to build relationships and deliver insights
• Excellence – Setting the standard for leading-edge solutions, innovation and continuous improvement
• Enhancing Organizational Talent
• Embracing Change
• Client Orientation
• Developing Partnerships
• Driving for Results
• Decision Making
• Global Awareness
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Luxembourg--
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 51333
Organization: GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION AM-HR17926
Requisition Number: 1906380