- Performs routine and non-routine client service and transactional support functions.
- Provides analytics and reporting services, working to improve and automate transaction processing systems.
- Advises organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issue.
- Provides direction to lower-level service roles in the successful delivery of support or service.
- Processes account related transactions per scheduled events/client authenticated direction.
- Answers inquiries and resolves problems or issues.
- Assesses needs and suggests/promotes alternative approaches to service models.
- Participates in straightforward product development, product enhancement, and system testing to ensure that products continue to accurately and efficiently process high value transactions.
- Solves problems based on an understanding and knowledge of the intricacies of the system.
- Integrates in-depth area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices to provide solutions to internal and external clients.
- Manages situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to internal or external client response.
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of support team members.
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review, training and approval actions.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
3-5 years of total work experience is preferred.
Experience in brokerage processing is preferred
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
Health & Life Insurance
Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Customer/Client Service
Organization: Global Transfer Agency And AIS-HR12844
Requisition Number: 1906451