BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Specialist Developer (.NET)
Fullstack .Net Developer Role – AIS
Client Technology Solutions department provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
Alternative Investment Services develops multiple systems from which some of the teams have presence in Wrocław. We will propose a team based on your skills and preferences.
This role is a growth opportunity for a developer with excellent technical expertise to join a group of a talented software developers. You will be part of a great team, which is always seeking to improve, and where everyone is respected and encouraged to speak up and challenge how they do things.
You will be able to demonstrate your experience in building functional and scalable back-end solutions and utilizing best TDD and Agile practices. You will enjoy being a valued member on a dynamic team of skilled professionals, and working in a highly collaborative environment.
The primary functions of the role are as follows:
- Collaborate with internal business groups to provide adequate software solutions and design effective support processes
- Design and develop scalable, distributed services and applications that span across different technologies
- Participation in Agile based software development model
- Proposing innovative, and creative technology solutions
The candidate should have the following skills:
- Must have:
- 2 or more years of experience in software development
o Knowledge of C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, UI frameworks (Angular, WPF/WinForms)
- Strong Database Programming skills (MSSQL, T-SQL, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core)
- MVC/MVVM, Microservices, SOLID principles
- REST and SOAP Services (ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core, WCF)
- Experience in integration with multiple back-end systems
- Knowledge of versioning tool (GIT preferably)
- Strong communication skills, both face to face and with remote locations
- Very good English skills (Preferably C1 or higher)
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of building tool (Jenkins)
- Experience in messaging systems
- Experience in NoSQL database
- Experience in Docker or other containerization system
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you feel that this role is exactly what you are looking for, feel free to apply!
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60172
Organization: Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1906503