BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst with German, Private Equity and Real Estate Fund Accounting
The AIS Private Equity/Real Estate Fund Senior Analyst will be assigned to a specific set of funds and clients along with other team members to service PE/RE clients.
The role will serve as primary day to day contact for daily service to PE/RE clients on a specific sub set of funds and will provide premier client service and is responsible for the production of weekly/monthly/quarterly NAV reporting to PE/RE clients.
Person fulfilling this position will be responsible for ensuring a strong control environment is maintained at all times including strict adherence to Global PE/RE procedures and controls.
- Perform day-to-day accounting and net asset value (NAV) production functions, including NAV construction & validation, NAV review, dissemination and reporting activities for complex funds.
- Supervision and independent review of general ledger accounting for the investment funds prepared by less experienced team members.
- Calculation of management or advisory fee and the waterfalls for the funds investing in PE/RE instruments.
- Communication with the clients and other external or internal parties on a regular basis, managing timely answers and responses to any queries. Acting as a key client contact.
- Ensure that PE/RE deliverables are provided on time and are in line with all procedures. Actively contribution to the production of PE/RE clients' reporting.
- Prompt escalation of any potential client issues and contribution in developing solutions that meet client requirements.
- Assistance in efficient workflow and the implementation of improvements, procedures and standards as well as process transition implementation.
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance or accounting related discipline
- Advanced English is required
- Good command of German is required
- 3 – 4 years of total work experience preferred
- Experience in general ledger accounting
- Good understanding of any financial/accounting principles, including IFRS
- Knowledge of German and/or LUX GAAP would be a strong advantage
- High level of accuracy and proficiency in excel
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision
- Ability to work with multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of the fund industry and experience in fund accounting would be a strong asset
- Experience in PE/RE market would be an advantage
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70509
Organization: AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1906508