BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Fund/Client Accounting - 18 months contract
- Booking and control of securities and derivatives transactions executed by the fund management (Accounting system Xentis).
- Indepentend administration of investment funds (special and mutual funds)
- Detailed reconciliation of the funds with the custodians.
- Communication with the Asset Managers and custodians.
- Monitoring accruals for receivables and liabilities.
- Co-operation with off-shore resources in Poland as well as creation of control management (KPIs/KRIs) data.
- Roll out new and updated procedures that reflect the latest data requirements.
- Ensure integration of new processes in BAU as well as general training of staff (daily processes and downstream data requirements/impact).
- Support the take on of new business and testing for system release.
- At least 3 years experience in Fund Accounting (knowledge of pricing/CA/fund & instrument static data advantageus).
- Bloomberg and Xentis knowledge advantageus.
- Proactive and focused attitude to work and an ability to constantly meet deadlines.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Hands on, flexibility and the ability to lead by example.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Professional approach to work and personal appearance.
- Advanced MS Office (especially Excel) knowledge.
- Very good language skills in German and English.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Germany-Hessen-Frankfurt
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70508
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1906523