BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Help Desk/Onsite Support Analyst (IT)
- Provide Premium remote and onsite Technology support to BNY Mellon Traders, VIPs and deliver standard onsite support for normal end-users on all Technology-related activities and initiatives including daily BAU (hardware/software), Video Conferencing and smart-hands with Infrastructure in a fast-paced, highly demanding financial services environment.
- Lead and/or contribute to Technology projects especially for Premium support and standard onsite support.
- Provide early morning and/or weekend support whenever necessary.
- Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on Technology problems, ensuring proper ticket logging, tracking and resolution.
- Engage with vendors for support and assistance of production applications, hardware and customer-specific operations.
- Contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
- Administer and manage support processes and procedures, keeping them organized and well maintained.
- Excellent in Windows 7, Windows 10, MS Office, OSX platform support and mobile devices. Knowledge in MS365 is a bonus
- Proficiency in scripting is a bonus
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and flexible style to fit role responsibilities and situation.
- Experience in using Video Conferencing systems, Active Directory, Citrix based applications, Virtual desktop, Remote support tools and ticketing tools such as Remedy.
- Experience in supporting FX applications such as Bloomberg Products, Thomson Reuters, and pricing applications like Artemis.
- Experience supporting Trading devices such as IPC Turrets, WEY Keyboard and speakerbus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Foreign Exchange trading room support
- Proficiency in both verbal and written Mandarin and English is a must
- Solid and hands-on experience in supporting ender users in Shanghai and Beijing offices in another banking organization
- Experience in handling CFETS related activities (e.g. project rollout or upgrade)
- Possess a continuous improvement mindset, "Can do" attitude, flexible, versatile and positive outlook towards changes in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent teammate. Appreciative for different culture and diverse workplace.
- Willingness to "own" and be accountable for issues through resolution.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and effectively perform in a high-pressure situations such as urgent issues and facing distressed users.
- Committed in delivering quality service to clients.
- Experience working as part of Global Technology support team such as help desk, desk side support is an advantage.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60073
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1906578