Eagle is looking for talented Engineers with excellent problem solving and communication skills to join and work closely with our growing development team. The role’s focus is to automate, administer and maintain development environments and supporting systems and processes. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and will continuously strive to improve and automate our build and release processes.
- General Eagle environment administration, support and maintenance.
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) administration, support and maintenance.
- Support the Integration Build Environment and Automated Migration Processes.
- Configure software builds and automated deployment to non-prod and production like regions.
- Create, maintain, and enhance tools and scripts to build and deploy our software products.
- Troubleshoot Application Configuration issues in development and test environments.
- Install/upgrade new software tools as needed to support development.
- Participate in the improvement, documentation, communication and enforcement of configuration engineering processes for software applications.
- Continually evaluate tools and technologies to improve the overall release process.
The Engineer will possess:
- Engineering or information technology industry experience.
- Must have strong deductive reasoning & diagnostic problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, fast learner, willing to go outside of comfort zone and learn new things.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with source control systems such as GIT, and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Knowledge in various branching/merging methodologies and release procedures.
- Experience with continuous integration build engines, such as Jenkins, Cruise Control, etc.
- Experience with IT automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Experience with container technology such as Docker, and CoreOS RKT (Rocket)
- Exposure to Agile development processes and tools such as Confluence, JIRA, and Kanban.
- Development experience with Python, C, C++, C#, Java, and/or Go (GoLang).
- Scripting experience (Python, Perl, Bash, batch, etc.) and familiarity with Windows, Linux (RHEL preferred) and Unix.
- Experience with databases both relational (Oracle, MSSQL) and non-relational (NoSQL, HBase)
- Experience in release engineering, configuration management, software development or related discipline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering (based on a BS or MS in CS, or equivalent experience)
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60144
Organization: AS Eagle Cloud And EMS-HR06432
Requisition Number: 1906581