BNY Mellon Careers
Vice President : Specialist, Enterprise Relationship Management
- Develops and broaden existing client relationships on assigned book of clients or segment and as a back-up to senior Client Executive for larger relationships
- Provides the highest level of customer service through proactive problem resolution and by demonstrating the company’s core values with integrity and professionalism
- Grow revenue streams from existing client relationships and new client acquisitions.
- Assist with client presentation preparation, client meetings, product collaboration, and sale execution
- Introduces and market integrated product/service solutions to clients wherever possible. Assists senior Client Executive in client meetings, product collaboration, and sale execution
- Drives the coordination of solutions between product groups and GCM to deliver tailored solutions to the client
- Researches, constructs, organizes, presents and drives the implementation of client account plans
- Prepares business overviews for assigned groups to include but not limited to pipeline, trending, and year over year analysis
- Provides baseline revenue generation reporting and verify information with the associated businesses
- Updates account planning information as appropriate
- Liaises with Corporate Marketing for BNY Mellon materials and other information presented to clients
- Employs marketing strategies that promote the full range of Company products/services through close collaboration with the various lines of business.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred. 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in Relationship Management, Client Services or Account Management preferred
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-
Internal Jobcode: 70652
Organization: GCM APAC-HR06561
Requisition Number: 1907268