BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Reconciliation
- Responsible for completing data analysis of reconciliations.
- Identifies trends, provides root cause analysis and executes on recommendations.
- Conducts technical testing and the implementation of reconciliation software.
- Receives guidance from more experienced staff.
- Completes the data analysis of Reconciliations for trending and opportunities for automation.
- Often distributes work to junior level staff and helps decipher more complex issues.
- Responsible for root cause analysis of reconciliation breaks.
- Presents escalation to more senior level staff.
- Creates technology communication, documentation and business case creation.
- May assist junior level staff.
- Participates in the reconciliation software testing and implementation validation of code.
- Responsible for training junior level staff on reconciliation software.
- Creates the data analysis conclusions, recommendations and updates to initiatives to senior staff.
- Participates in the development of documentation that is circulated to the market.
- No direct reports but may provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Contributes to the achievement of team goals and objectives. .
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in financial services preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70666
Organization: AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1907338