- meaningful and challenging work assignments;
- networking opportunities with peers, senior leaders and executives;
- exposure to different areas of business;
- comprehensive professional etiquette and financial services fundamentals training; and
- understanding of BNY Mellon’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- 9-week (EMEA) or 10-week (U.S.) summer internship assignment within an identified line of business or division of BNY Mellon* that combines learning with skill development through practical work and projects;
- two-day in-person orientation/onboarding and virtual training curriculum; plus
- career development and networking support from a host of corporate leaders including rotation assignment managers, senior mentors, peer mentors, business stakeholders and a dedicated program manager.
- US: Pittsburgh, PA *New York, NY * Jersey City, NJ * Boston, MA * Lake Mary, FL
- EMEA: London and Manchester (UK), Dublin (Ireland), Wroclaw (Poland)
- Small, selective program size that allows for more personal attention and support;
- Participants can further develop their technical and business acumen skills/expertise, enhance leadership abilities and build networks across the organization;
- Robust onboarding and training curriculum designed specifically for summer analysts;
- Full commitment from top-level management to make our program the premier internship/talent pipeline program within the financial services industry;
- Opportunity to apply for one of our full-time pipeline leadership programs, including the Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) and Technology Leadership Program (TLP).
- Enrollment in a 4-year undergraduate (U.S.) or full-time undergraduate (UK) degree program with a strong focus on business-related and/or technology-related majors;
- Rising senior (U.S.) or penultimate year students (UK) during summer 2020;
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 or better (U.S.) or 2:1 (UK);
- Well-rounded and balanced background including demonstrated leadership abilities;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Not require sponsorship for employment visa status (now or in the future) in the region where they apply.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 05375
Organization: North America Distribution-HR11430
Requisition Number: 1907398