BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Control
- Assist manager with driving out MIS strategy, including communication and framework documentation.
- Produce and own business requirement documents and a relationship with vendor services/internal technology teams.
- Works with Manager to ensure that management information is appropriate, high quality, consistent and reported within deadlines with appropriate elevation of issues.
- Produces high quality, effective management reporting.
- Independently performs analysis of high volumes of complex data relating to the controls environment.
- Collaborates with the business, risk, control management and other key stakeholders to define the key risk metrics and how they are measured.
- Normalizes and rationalizes MIS reporting. Interrogates MIS (data attributes/reference data).
- Ability to produce and direct MIS reporting so that it can be dynamic and scalable with effective commentary and thresholds.
- Manages projects that involve working with business/technology and vendors to improve reporting, controls / tools and data integrity to mitigate any deficiencies.
- Ensures controls meet regulatory and organization standards.
- Lead and support new risk governance/process set up.
- Interprets regulations affecting control standards with large degree of independence and suggests methods of updating policies and practices and MIS to address any risk concerns.
- Support the development of new MIS tools, engage with industry best practices and firms own strategic technology architecture, including business intelligence tool like Tableau.
- Works with the business to understand the controls currently in place to minimize risk.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Supports moderately complex projects and provides insight on interpretation of MIS and related regulations.
- Experience and good understanding of Control and Risk Management.
- University degree in Finance or relevant.
- Experience in a financial organization preferred.
- Advanced Excel (VBA would be an advantage).
- Good command of Power Point.
- Knowledge of Tableau and SharePoint would be an asset.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Analytical thinking, organizational skills, attention to detail.
What we can offer you
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70323
Organization: CM-Operations Embedded Control-HR16430
Requisition Number: 1907406