BNY Mellon Careers
AIS Lead Manager, AML/Prevention/KYC
The Lead Manager is responsible for the day to day management of teams providing
Transfer Agency service to a set of hedge fund clients.
This mainly includes responsibility for ensuring that prospective and existing investors comply with the Irish Anti-Money Laundering Laws and Regulations during the processing of investor-related transactions.
The incumbent will be a leader and motivator and should promote excellent client service standards, a customer focused ethos and advocate best practice at all times within the group.
- Responsible for the setting and achievement of specific Team performance targets and objectives to any direct reports
- Oversight of the Transfer Agency AML team, managing key priorities on a daily basis, planning team work, managing team resources including recruitment of new staff.
- Building and maintaining client relationships through regular meetings, forums, ensuring effective communication and client satisfaction.
- Perform AML/KYC due diligence on a range of institutional clients types with different legal structures, in all jurisdictions, to support businesses across various product groups including Real Estate Private Equity Funds.
- Manage, coach and develop team members, ensuring all staff is
performing in line with competency standards and development potential is being
identified and promoted.
- College Degree preferred. Minimum of 8 years experience in financial services including 6 years experience in Investor/Transfer Agency Services.
- Demonstrated experience as a successful Manager .
- Fully familiar with the Irish AML/KYC Laws and Regulations.
- In-depth understanding of typical legal structures including hedge funds, special purpose vehicles, partnerships, trusts and charities.
- Familiarity with public sources of information across most jurisdictions (stock exchanges, regulators, company registers).
- Understanding of core Irish regulatory framework including requirements around accepting customers .
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel.
- Experience in working to tight deadlines, with an ability to multi task and to work calmly under pressure.
- The role will require engagement with a broad cross section
of the business and the broader BNY Mellon organization. External engagement
with clients & prospects in support of service delivery. Must foster an
environment of teamwork and collaboration across all areas of the business and
with shared services partners.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-Dublin
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70306
Organization: AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1907456