BNY Mellon Careers
Graduate Opportunities: Representative, Tax Reporting & Compliance
- Work in team to deliver best possible US Tax Docs validation service to our Clients in daily operations regime
- Support day-to-day validation and tax docs review tasks
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for the team and team leader
- Generate and provide information to questions from internal and external clients.
- Extensive training package on US Tax Documentation process and related systems
- Working in an international environment, both within the Poland team, as well as in other teams.
- Familiarize with corporate culture
- Working and learning from professionals
- Working in a team & practice your English on a daily basis
- Comparing information and connect the dots
- Focusing on details
- Develop your analytical skills
- Working in dynamic work environment with exposure to deadlines
- Working with Excel
QualificationsWe are looking for candidates who have:
- Intermediate to Advanced English proficiency
- High motivation & willingness to learn
- Work within the team
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.)
- Language training course
- Onsite kindergarten
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Location: Sagittarius Building ul. Sucha 2.
- Working hours: 8:30-17:00
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data. BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.- BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70597
Organization: Tax Document Report & Reclaim-HR17546
Requisition Number: 1907466