BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Representative, Reconciliation
- Performs in-depth analysis of reconciliations, deciphering highly complex exceptions between systems, clients, institutions, etc. for securities, cash and/or derivatives.
- Process client accounts. In some areas of the organization, serves as a team supervisor for the day-to-day operations.
- Deciphers complex exceptions, performing root-cause analysis on why exceptions exist.
- Analyzes trends, enters reconciliation data and ensures proper aging.
- Reviews work completed by junior support staff.
- Serves as initial escalation for more junior staff. May assign work to team and monitor completion and quality.
- Communicates complex break reports to either internal groups within the firm or correspondents outside the firm.
- Monitors resolution. May assist more junior teammates with difficult exceptions.
- Assists in analyzing operational needs and provides input for project requests to solve the identified need. Assigned to complex systems, clients or institutions.
- Assists in daily, weekly and monthly reporting using an understanding of the stock record and knowledge of basic accounting. Assists with regulatory reporting.
- Participates in testing of new technology solutions or enhancements ensuring that reconciliation processes remain intact.
- Interacts with those at a senior level in other groups to address issues or improvements.
- In most areas, no formal direct reports but often provides guidance to less experienced staff. May supervise a small to medium sized reconciliation team. May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions.
- Impact related to own work, supports the achievement of team objectives. In some areas, impact is through direct accountability for the timeliness and quality of assigned teams work.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in brokerage/banking operations preferred.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70568
Organization: Asset Servicing-HR06026
Requisition Number: 1907511