- Prepare detailed risk profiles for complex clients and conducts periodic reviews of client profiles for renewal.
- Gather information from independent research, online tools or directly from the relationship manager or client in order to populate risk profiles for new or existing clients.
- Perform due diligence to ensure accuracy of information.
- Review profiles for renewal process.
- Use developed communication skills to engage in routine conversations with internal stakeholders and complex external clients in order to support an accurate data-gathering process and resolve any open issues.
- Review standard profiles that have been flagged and escalated for additional review through QSS real time scans or escalated OFAC Sanctions alerts received on transactional reviews.
- Provides guidance to less experienced AML/JKYC/Prevention support staff.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
Bachelor degree with at least 3 years of relevant KYC work experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 70311
Organization: KYC Contracts AML Scanning-HR16425
Requisition Number: 1907550