BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Representative, Statistic Data/ Fund Change Team
Static data/fund change team – is responsible for data maintenance on a number of fund accounting systems. Team is also looking after conversion projects and fund change events on onshore clients.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to:
- Work on a global, dynamic team of very experienced individuals,
- Being exposed to new projects and exiting change events
- Collaborate with various teams internationally
- Setting up static data on a primary reporting and NAV dissemination strategic solution
- Escalating any significant operational issues which arise in a timely manner
- Ensuring work allocated by supervisors is completed in a timely, accurate fashion within agreed deadlines.
- Adhering to BNY Mellon standard procedures and controls in accordance with the procedures
- Extensive training package on financial markets and instruments.
- Working in an international environment, both within Poland team, as well as in other teams.
- Familiarize with corporate culture
- Working and learning from professionals
- Multiple behavioral training
- Working in a group & practice your English
- Develop your analytical skills
- Working in dynamic work environment with exposure to deadlines
- Working with Excel
QualificationsWe are looking for candidates who have:
- Graduate or last year of studies
- Strong financial knowledge
- Proficiency in English
- Attention to detail
- Self – starters able to work on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Good positive attitude
Our offer for you:
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.)
- Language training course
- Onsite kindergarten
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
What is more?
- Full time contract of employment
- Possibility to travel internationally for training
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3.
- Working hours: 9:00-17:00 or 10:00-18:00
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70512
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1907622