BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Capital Adequacy
- Participates in the completion of the ongoing regulatory stress test requirements including the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR), Dodd-Frank Act Stress Test (DFAST), Recovery and Resolution Plans, and the Liquidity Stress Test as they apply to the credit portfolio.
- Assists by reconciling credit portfolio data sourced from the central data repository, developing and running credit loss calculators, preparing balance sheet forecast information and running sensitivity analysis.
- Assists in developing recommendations on improving efficiency and effectiveness with business partners in Finance, Treasury, and Credit Risk.
- Participates in the development of management reports and the compliance of regulatory submissions.
- Assists with compiling financial information, conducting sophisticated analysis as needed, and presenting findings and business implications to internal and external clients.
- Works with the larger stress test teams to review annual stress test requirements and enhance internal models and reports as necessary.
- Lead data collection and analysis for Regulators’ Qualitative Impact Studies across various businesses applications including capital, liquidity and trading.
- background in credit business lines and financial market
- Excel, Power Point skills
- good command of English
- 5-7 years of experience
- experience in analysing data and reporting
- stakeholders management
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 85215
Requisition Number: 1907634