BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Customer Processing Analyst (Customer Support, Access Management Operations)
The Pershing Access Management Operations team is responsible for how Pershing users and Pershing clients are given an identities and how data and systems are protected from unauthorized access.
The Access Management Operations Analyst will be responsible for creating accounts to support NetX360 and other applications and Mainframe accounts. The associate will work closely with project teams, account management teams and clients on access related issues.Responsibilities:
- Creates user IDs, and entitlement templates per authorized requests
- Assist and advise internal business units on the entitlement configuration of roles used in the firm's implementation of role based access control.
- Performs checkout testing during business continuity and disaster recovery testing.
- Apply specialized skills related to Pershing's proprietary entitlement systems required for the creation and configuration of entitlements used by Pershing computer programs to protect new features and functions in Pershing’s computer platform.
- Perform Business testing for software changes affecting the business unit.
Lead Customer Processing Analyst->> Handles moderate to complex external customer issues. Advises other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of complaint. Meets with organizational units/teams to ensure complaints are being addressed appropriately and that they are resolved in a timely manner. Integrates in-depth area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices to provide client solutions. Provides support to lower level customer processing analysts. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required, 4-6 years of related experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Experience with NetX360, Computer Associates’ TOPSECRET, and Microsoft Office applications
- Basic business analysis and project management skills
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 45119
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Pershing Domestic-HR06431
Requisition Number: 1907644