BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Manager, Reconciliation
Leads a medium to large team responsible for small-scale projects with activities that include daily reconciliations, identifying system issues and making adjustments correctly.
- Supports the development of procedures and processes for the Reconciliation function within the business unit. Resolves complex or serious issues escalated by the team.
- Supports the implementation of new system enhancements. Participates in the development of new enhancements and initiatives.
- Leverages a complete understanding of tools to identify complex breaks. Synthesizes and analyzes team reporting of daily, weekly and monthly suspense and depository reconciliations. Leads regulatory reporting for medium to large sized team.
- Partners with supervisors and managers of other groups in the firm to assess issues and strategize improvements.
- Supports the implementation of new technology solutions or improvements for new and existing business needs. Monitors and reviews feedback to ensure new solutions are meeting business needs.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contributions, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience with at least 0-1 years in management preferred.
- Experience in brokerage/banking operations/ reconciliation processes preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70565
Organization: CM - Recon Services-HR09206
Requisition Number: 1907771