The role is going to be assigned to a new team being formed currently for Clients/Projects transformation from US to Poland.
- Conducts accounting services on behalf of assigned clients and moderately complex funds including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses and preparing reports.
- Performs Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of driving Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions.
- Checks the work of more junior team members.
- Responsible for cash and asset reconciliations related to more intricate accounts or transactions within assigned funds.
- Performs reconciliation of account expenses for more complex transactions and ensures they are allocated appropriately.
- Escalates atypical transactions to senior team members.
- Drafts reports for clients regarding the performance of funds.
- May reviews first draft reports completed by more junior staff. Interacts with clients in answering questions regarding fund reports and accounting processes.
- No direct reports but may provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- May have people management responsibilities in some geographies.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Education in accounting and the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Min. 2-3 years of total work experience
- Experience in Private Equity and Real Estate preferred
- Big 4 accounting firm experience would be an asset
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Business stakeholder management skills.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70509
Organization: AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1907816