BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Rep, Client Processing - FX Operations Settlements
The Candidate is responsible for supporting the Business in Foreign Exchange related Operations tasks which include Settlements functions.
- Assist the Group Manager in managing the team on day-to-day operations, including performing BAU activities and provide quality stakeholder/client management
- Act as a Go-To person for escalations and key liaison between Front Office and other support functions
- Uphold and refresh Operations controls in accordance to company standards and market guidelines.
- Identifies, investigates and resolves problems related to trade flows and settlements. Work closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporate any necessary risk mitigations.
- Participate/Lead Project works and Initiatives – Adhoc projects and Continuous process improvement workflows / Queries management
- Represent Settlements as key SME and Participate in user acceptance test.
Conduct and promote cross training with colleagues where suitable.
Ensure all company procedures and policies are adhered to at all times.
Tertiary education, preferably with FX operations experience in Banking
2 years of working experience in a similar capacity is an added advantage
A good understanding of End to End Operations for Foreign Exchange and/or Custody business is highly desirable.
Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
Quick learner and able to work under pressure, enjoys working in a multi-tasking environment with strong numerical skills
Flexibility and Adaptability – Job rotation, Stagger Hours, working on country Public Holiday and Shift Work
Savvy with Microsoft Office (Excel/Powerpoint/VBA) is a plus
High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Bachelors degree preferred.
1-2 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in brokerage processing preferred.
Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70609
Organization: Markets Core Operations-HR14504
Requisition Number: 1907830