BNY Mellon Careers
Seeking senior Java developers with Oracle DB experience for our Enterprise Payment Hub (EPH) and Enterprise Matching Hub (EMH) applications.
Specialist Developer->> Provides application software development services or technical support in more complex situations. May also be responsible for requirements gathering and BRD/SRD preparation. Has thorough knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle. Conducts reviews of the test Plan and test Data. May allocate/ coordinate work within a team/project. Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs using BNY Mellon's standard development methodology. Coordinates coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solution. Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved. Contributes to defining time tables and project plans. Analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs. Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems. Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Strong, independent, Senior Java Developer with solid design and development experience
- Financial Services industry experience is a MUST – knowledge of USD and/or multi-currency payments processing would be a HUGE plus
- Excellent communication skillset is a must as the resource will consult with business user groups, business analysts, testers, infrastructure and many other areas
- Experience with Agile Development
- Hands-on experience with:
- Java (at least 8- 10 years)
- Oracle Database (at least 5 years)
- ExtJS or AngularJS (at least 2 years)
- Spring Framework
- Apache HTTP Server
- Tomcat Application Server
- IBM MQ
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45144
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624
Requisition Number: 1907836