BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Database Management
In addition to the solid database administration skills below, we need a candidate who has worked as a Database developer and have good scripting knowledge (shell, Perl etc.)
Candidate should be able to support the automation initiatives in the organization.
1) Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle server software and related products
2) Evaluate Oracle features and Oracle related products – Oracle 11g, 12C
3) Proficient in performance tuning, backup, recovery, security, patching, upgrades and high availability, good knowledge of RMAN mandatory.
4) Take care of the Database design and implementation
5) Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)
6) Perform database tuning and performance monitoring
7) Setup and maintain documentation and standards
8) Database performance optimization & fine tuning
9) Monitoring & checking the Database backup & recovery process
10) Table space management
11) Database health monitoring
12) Data Guard configuration and DR DRILL knowledge
13) Data Guard logs monitoring
14) Support ASM environments.
15) Support Golden Gate
16) Hands on experience on shell scripting.
17) Handle major incident bridges independently.
18) Expertise in upgrading and migrating databases.
19) OEM configuration and troubleshooting
20) Responsible for performing root cause analysis and long term fixes.
QualificationsBachelor's degree with 4-8 years of experience is required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60526
Organization: Asset Servicing Technology-HR07302
Requisition Number: 1907861