BNY Mellon Careers
Analyst with German, Securities Data Management / Quantitative Analysis
Team description: The Securities Data Management Team (SDM) works across two locations (Germany, Frankfurt/Poland, Wroclaw) and is responsible for the centralized processing of all Pricing/Valuations, Securities Static Data and Corporate Actions related tasks within the fund accounting system Xentis. The team is essential for the accurate and timely calculation of Net Asset Values (NAV’s) for our international clients, working closely together with other internal and external teams in multiple locations.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields.
You will be responsible for:
Ensure good knowledge of the various asset types such as equities, fixed income, certificates, ETDs, OTCs, ETFs.
Perform reference price checks and market conformity checks on all Assets/Transactions utilizing Bloomberg.
Set up and maintain securities static data in the fund accounting system Xentis.
Check, maintenance, processing and booking of event data / corporate action data.
Daily communication with vendors on pricing, static data and corporate action issues.
Monitor and process with various interfaces, such as WM data, Bloomberg, collateral, custody and SWIFT interfaces.
Quality control of data accuracy and completeness with advanced application of Excel.
Respond to complex ad-hoc queries from clients, internal teams and other stakeholders.
Maintain checklists and procedure documents relating to client and BNY Mellon reporting.
Ensure work allocated by supervisors is completed in a timely, accurate fashion within agreed deadlines.
What we offer apart from BNYM packages:
Extensive training on financial markets, systems, fund accounting.
Working in an international environment, both within the Poland team, as well as in other teams, particularly Germany.
Experience of a fast-paced, international corporate culture
Working with and learning from professionals with many years of financial services experience.
If you like:
Working with a team & practicing your German and English skills.
Comparing information from different sources to make decisions.
Develop your analytical skills.
Working in dynamic work environment with exposure to deadlines.
QualificationsWe are looking for candidates who have:
- 3 years’ experience in the financial services, preferably in Fund Administration Industry.
- Proficiency in German and English.
- Sound technical knowledge at least in one of the following areas: Pricing/Valuation; Corporate Actions/Income Processing; Market Data/Vendor Management; Securities/Asset Static Data.
- Significant financial product understanding of various asset types such as equities, fixed income, certificates, ETDs, OTCs, ETFs.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple projects/inquiries at the same time and still meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel. Knowledge of Visual Basic and other programming languages would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong clerical and keyboard skills with particular focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.)
- Language training course
- On-site kindergarten
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
- Full-time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3.
- Working hours: 7:45-16:00
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70452
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1907869