BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Tax Reporting and Compliance
- Performs calculations for internal and/or external clients and completes tax reporting or other regulatory filing requirements to ensure compliance with state and national regulations.
- Coordinates with tax and regulatory authorities. Implements client plans for the tax and/or regulatory cycle and ensures deadlines are met.
- Validates data and documentation to complete standard filings and flags data inconsistencies for review.
- Completes filings and reports.
- Determines liabilities, withholdings, and other calculations for internal or external clients.
- Reviews work of more junior colleagues.
- Answers questions from clients regarding tax and/or regulatory calculations and reporting.
- Assists clients in addressing highly complex tax and regulatory questions posed by their investors.
- No direct reports.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members as needed.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Supports moderately complex client accounts.
- Bachelors degree in a business discipline or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Tax reporting and analysis experience preferred.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70593
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1908073