BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Control
- Works with more senior Control professionals to provide control testing, control and risk education, operational risk support, and regulatory support across the business.
- May coordinate data gathering/research regarding policies and practices for more senior colleagues.
- Assists in analyzing control and risk management processes and creating reports on issues and areas of improvement throughout the business.
- Documents existing control practices and procedures.
- Works with the business to understand the controls currently in place to minimize risk.
- Assists in the documentation of evidence of successful and efficient performance of control and business recovery procedures.
- No direct reports, contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Works on projects of limited size and levels of complexity.
- Education in relevant area
- Experience in Audit/Control Risk departments
- Control testing and reporting experience
- Experience in financial services would be an asset
- Fluency in MS Office package
- Business orientation
- Highly developed communication skills
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70323
Organization: CM-Operations Embedded Control-HR16430
Requisition Number: 1908081