BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Representative with German, Regulatory Analysis and Reporting
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields.
You will be responsible for:
- Under moderate supervision, helping compile, synthesize and report on BNY Mellon or market data sources.
- Assisting with access, maintenance and security activities.
- Managing databases, feeds and other data sources of low-to-moderate complexity.
- Conducting preliminary, basic calculations for more senior colleagues and helps develop reports.
- With moderate guidance, supporting day-to-day data management activities.
- Monitoring data feeds and performing data scrubbing for the data management team.
- Participating in identifying and documenting violations, exceptions, or occurrences exceeding tolerance thresholds.
- Adding and maintaining data on BNY Mellon’s systems.
- Inputting and verifying accuracy of information.
- Reviewing information entered by more junior team members.
- Performing basic calculations, initiating the execution of data modeling programs and preparing initial drafts of simple charts, graphs or reports.
- Responding to data-related questions from internal and external clients.
- Managing multiple projects / initiatives
- Working with colleagues to meet deadlines and / or deliver significant results
- Attention to detail
- Communicating complex issues clearly and concisely
- Using initiative to achieve challenging goals
- Building relationships within / across groups
- Working with computers, including MS Office, or desire to build technical skills
QualificationsWe are looking for candidates who have:
- English and German fluency.
- An interest in financial services,
- At least a degree level education; Finance or similar field will be an advantage, however, we equally welcome graduates of all degrees,
- 1-2 years of total work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of VBA (is a plus).
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.)
- Language training course
- Onsite kindergarten
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70394
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1908092