BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Project Manager
Lead Project Manager->> Participates in or leads a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to client specifications. Manages and oversees end to end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue / risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for the full system development process, and turnover to production for projects of low to medium business complexity. Directs and controls all work performed within the framework of the Work Structure. Develops the statement of work, including project justification and plan. Defines roles and responsibilities of the project team. Contributes to vendor and client relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met. Maintains regular contact with clients and coordinates and reports on project progress and accomplishments. Works with all required Information Technology functions and groups to effectively plan and execute the project.Effectively communicates with internal management and external clients. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
· Experience utilizing iterative development methodology and/or Agile.
- Effective planning skills and ability to communicate project issues clearly and promptly.
- Must be highly detail oriented and able to adhere to best practices and standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication, teamwork, and issue resolution.
- Experience working with Business leads and client contacts to ensure a timely delivery that is within the assigned budget and scope.
- Identify and secure the right Development resources to eﬀectively deliver the project.
- Manage the project teams work stack and all elements of the projects are delivered in parallel
- PPM, JIRA and Confluence Experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Prince2 certification
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45106
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624
Requisition Number: 1908245