BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist/RFP Writer, Proposal Development
The role of the RFP Writer sits within EMEA Asset Servicing Proposal Development team with the purpose of responding to business questionnaires on behalf of BNY Mellon. These questionnaires may include Requests for Proposals (RFPs); Requests for Information (RFIs); and any other request for information on the business. The RFP Writer works alongside the Sales Partners, Sales Executives, Subject Matter Experts and Relationship Executives to ensure that the best possible response is provided on behalf of BNY Mellon.
The RFP Writer will:
- Participate in or lead activities related to proposal development and write proposals and responses to RFPs
- Develops approach to proposal response and performs key activities such as drafting of proposals and research.
- Participate in Deal Teams for large, global and complex opportunities.
- Assists in the legal/business reviews for all potential projects.
- Coordinates with internal business units to research and gather information necessary to prepare a responsive submission to the RFP.
- Develops and refines proposal processes and proposal library content.
Works directly with the business development or relationship management team to clarify proposal requirements.
- Provides guidance to less experienced colleagues.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in financial services or related field is required.
- Experience in Private Markets preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70051
Organization: AS Global Front Office-HR16987
Requisition Number: 1908279