Resilient Systems Engineering (RSE) is responsible for enhancing the stability, resiliency and recoverability of the banks critical assets and its underlying infrastructure, through a focus on best practices in engineering, tooling, and quality measurement and improvement.
As a member of the RSE Engineering Group, you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance the programs and businesses that we support. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of key programs and best of all, you will be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world where you will work across multiple customer-facing teams to improve the product's vision.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Work closely with vendor and internal teams, including QA, Care, and Dev teams, to triage, identify root cause, and provide resolution on defects and other issues quickly and efficiently
- Document technical capabilities, capacities, limitations, and interfaces of your Application Program
- Work with Tech Leads and developers of various teams on assessment of existing problems and develop process improvement solutions
- Identify bottlenecks in coding development and deployment processes
- Build coding standardizations and automate processes for the organization
- Develops, supports, and manages application code, user interfaces, and third-party integration components for Bottom-Line, AWS applications, and other custom integrations
- Research, evaluate, develop and deploy new applications. A large degree of autonomy is expected
- Actively participate in the engineering community, staying up-to-date on new technologies and best practices and shares insights with others in the organization
- Provide ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of production systems
- Proficiency in Java and one current scripting language, such as GOLang
- Development experience with applications using / implementing RESTful API services
- Production exposure with Infrastructure as Code using Terraform or similar tools
- Ability to create technical specification and requirements and work independently
- Ability to multitask, and cope with a dynamic environment where priorities are constantly revised
- Experience with cross-functional teams as both a producer and consumer of deliverables
- Deep familiarity with container schedulers and related security best practices
- Experience working with a cloud provider and in-house data centers
- Experience managing and developing highly-available and distributed software
- Exposure to infrastructure-as-code frameworks such as Terraform
- Experience designing, building and operating critical production systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science engineering or a similar field or equivalent practical experience
- Eight to ten (8-10) years of experience in infrastructure and IaC tools, software engineering, systems engineering or equivalent field
- It is highly desirable, not essential to have experience working with cloud (AWS) environments with tools such as Terraform.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60173
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1908302