BNY Mellon Careers
Graduate Opportunities Program
BNY Mellon has had a presence in Poland since 2010 and today employs around 1500 people at its global delivery center in Wroclaw. BNY Mellon provides investment management and investment services to many of the world’s leading investors. We have 50,000+ employees in 35 countries. Employees in Wroclaw deliver a wide range of investment services processes for the company’s asset servicing, financial markets, treasury services, investment management and other global businesses.
About the GAP: We are seeking passionate, talented candidates who want to make their mark in the financial industry in Operations and Investment Services departments. This program is dedicated for Students & Graduates who have minimal work experience and are able to work on a full time basis. The program manages the development of new, entry level hires as they become fully competent in their role.
Join one of our teams in Wrocław
- Fund Accounting and Administration
- Trade Operations
- Legal Agreement Repository
- Middle Office
- Client Activation
- Business Change
- Alternative Investment Services
- Global Risk Solutions
- Client Experience
- Trust and Depositary
- Eagle Investment Services
- Corporate Trust
- Clear career path.
- Clearly defined assessment criteria and associated deadlines.
- Regular manager’s feedback on work progress.
- Regular salary increases related with performance.
- Potential promotion to Senior Admin position after 18th month of employment.
- Training package on financial markets, internal systems, business English
- Working in an international environment, both within the Poland team, as well as in other teams.
QualificationsWe are looking for candidates who have:
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Availability to work full time.
- University Education: BA or/and MA
- Basic knowledge around economy, financial markets and accounting.
- An interest in a career in financial services.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development,
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs,
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.),
- Language training course,
- Employee Referral Program,
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs.
- Full time contract of employment,
- Competitive salary,
- Health & Life Insurance,
- Private medical care,
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets
- Pension scheme,
- Location: Wroclaw, ul. Sucha 2 or ul.Swobodna 3
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Organization: Asset Servicing-HR06026
Requisition Number: 1908356