BNY Mellon Careers
Sr Specialist, Regulatory Oversight Management
The Senior Specialist, Regulatory Oversight Management, resides in the business and manages the first line of defense risk & regulatory oversight management efforts as they relate to operational risk, regulatory and policy requirements.
- Analyzes existing operational risk, internal & external regulatory policies for first line of defense compliance requirements.
- Helps businesses develop procedures to meet compliance requirements.
- May assist with the implementation and execution of project plans to ensure compliance with laws, rules and regulations and manage risk. Supports complex projects and provides insight on interpretation of regulations.
- Provides guidance and training to entry-level employees as needed.
- No direct reports: provides technical advice/guidance to less experienced team members.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5-7+ years of total work experience preferred.
Thorough knowledge of Financial Services rules and regulations.
Extensive knowledge and experience with Belgium Client Asset Protection (CAP) Rules and Regulations.
Demonstrated problem solving and analytical ability
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Must have the ability to collaborate with teams and projects and develop solutions for risk & regulatory oversight management issues.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-
Internal Jobcode: 70401
Organization: Global Clearance-HR08411
Requisition Number: 1908409