BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Regulatory Oversight Management
The Lead Analyst, Regulatory Oversight Management, resides in the business and and supports management in the day-to-day efforts related to first line of defense regulatory oversight management with laws, rules, regulations and related policies.
- Performs research and analyzes relevant information and transactions that warrant further investigation.
- Communicates with internal and external parties as needed and makes recommendations on necessary procedural/control changes on regulatory oversight management matters
- No direct reports: provides technical advice/guidance to team members. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Supports complex projects and provides insight on interpretation of regulations.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 3-5+ years of total work experience preferred.
- This position requires knowledge of the Financial Services Industry regulations, compliance, operations or auditing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to implement compliance policies and procedures.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-
Internal Jobcode: 70403
Organization: Global Clearance-HR08411
Requisition Number: 1908414