BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Control
The Regulatory Administration Office (‘RAO’) are responsible for the maintenance of the Corporate Trust EMEA Master Book of business (‘MBoB’) which is used for regulatory reporting in the EMEA region.
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedures within the department.
- Alert management immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internal controls effectiveness.
- Notify management and/or Compliance immediately of any regulatory breach.
- Comply with health and safety policies and procedures operating within the business.
The role includes:
- To monitor and record all Corporate Trust business with an incorporated EMEA role within MBoB. This includes new business, amendments and updates to existing portfolio.
- To monitor and record all opened GSP accounts owned by Corporate Trust and link them to the respective deal/contract. Maintaining those still under review or out of scope.
- Data integrity - Maintenance of all static data for BNYM internal systems ensuring accurate reflection in MBoB.
- Escalate accordingly to relevant stakeholders any discrepancies between account openings/system records to executed client contracts.
- Monitoring of balances on all Corporate Trust security and cash accounts to ensure an appropriate governing contract is in place.
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations as appropriate.
- Adherence to external Regulations as well as internal Risk and Compliance minimum standards.
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred, corporate trust experience would be an asset.
- Organizational skills, attention to details, analytical thinking.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 70322
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1908448